You just finished writing a post, but want to publish it later?
We have a solution for you: schedule to have your post published later.
Here's what you have to do:
- Create your post
- Choose the newsfeed where you want your post to appear
- Click on the schedule button with a clock symbol
- Pick the time and date for your post to be published
- Confirm your scheduled post
You can find all your posts scheduled for future release by clicking on “See scheduled posts” located in the “Express yourself" field box.
You can then:
- Modify the date and time of the posts
- Edit or delete your post