The quiz scores let you know:
- The number of participants
- The number of participants who did not complete a quiz
- The distribution of responses from the choices offered
By consulting the participation details, you can:
- Know the scores of each participant and the date of their participation
- Erase the results of a participant (to they can participate again, for example)
By consulting the unfinished quizzes details, you can:
- Know at which point a participant quit (the last question they answered) and the date when they participated
- Erase the incomplete results of a participant (to allow them to retake the quiz, for example)
To view the quiz score results, all you have to do is:
- Go to the "Quiz" tab located in the menu column on the left
- Click on the quiz you want to consult
- Click on the button "View Report"
You can access the details of participation and incomplete attempts by clicking on the "See Details" button located right below the numbers of participations or the numbers of incomplete participations.