Do you want to refer to or highlight specific people?
We have a solution: you can mention them.
When you mention someone in a post or in a comment:
- The user receives a notification that he or she has been mentioned in your post or your comment (if your mention has been published in a newsfeed the user can access).
- It creates a link to the user's profile. This way, readers can easily visit it to learn more about the user.
To mention someone in a post or in a comment, all you need to do is:
- Create a post or a comment.
- Type the @ character, followed by the name of the person you want to mention. When you type the name, the platform suggests users whose names match what you are typing.
- Choose the desired person among the suggestions.
- Publish your post or your comment.