Do you have something to share?
For your post to be read by most recipients, remember to:
- Add at least one media (image, video, link, etc.)
It will be more attractive than a long text block.
- Adapt your speech
Make sure what you say is clear enough for all your recipients.
Avoid abbreviations and acronyms.
Before sharing, check that you don't disclose confidential information.
- Go straight to the point
Most of the time, it is better to make your post short. Your recipients will be more likely to take time to read it, from beginning to end.
To publish a post, all you need to do is:
- Click on the "News" tab.
- Click on "What's on your mind?"
- Create your post. You can add emojis, links, attachments (images, videos, files).
- Choose the newsfeed in which you want to publish.
- Share by clicking on the "Publish" button.